• Powered with 4 x 3.7 kW cast iron heating elements.
• Static 2/1 GN electric oven is powered with 6 kW incoloy heater 2/1 GN cavity and reflective AISI chamber to improve thermal efficiency. Designed with deep-drawned chamber that requires no gasket for maintenance.
• Removable flush griddle constructed of Molybdenum steel (16Mo5) thickness of 18 mm, designed for very high temperature.
• 4 heating zones that heats up to 420 degree Celcius.
• External construction entirely with AISI 304.
• Top panel with 1.5 mm thickness. Orbital surface finishing: resistant toward scratches.
• Front panel is constructed of 0.8 mm AISI 304 with satin surface finish.
• Side panel is constructed of 0.8 mm AISI 304 with satin surface finish.
• Adjustable +/- 25 mm AISI leg.
• Nayati connection system between Meritus products on the front panels, cabinets, and splashbacks.
• Cabinet executed with H2 radius.
• Deep drawn front panel to minimize liquid penetration to the internal part.
• Gasket protection behind the knobs to prevent water to seeping in, prolonging main heating regulation parts.
• IPX5 water protection level.
• 2/1 GN oven wire tray (1 pcs.).