• Powered with 2 x 6 kW and 1 x 9 kW incoloy heaters.
• Indirectly heated with 100 liters capacity. Distilled water is manually filled through the funnel on the front panel.
• Lid is suspended with safe multi-step hinge to prevent operational injury.
• Drain tap outflow made of AISI 304 with 2” diameter and red-colored indicator when opened.
• Front panel includes manometer. Pressure in the kettle jacket is operating below 0.55 bar.
• Digital control interface to adjust the temperature.
• External construction entirely with AISI 304.
• Top panel with 2 mm thickness. Orbital surface finishing: resistant toward scratches.
• Front panel is constructed of 1 mm AISI 304 with satin surface finish.
• Side panel is constructed of 0.8 mm AISI 304 with satin surface finish.
• Adjustable +/- 25 mm AISI leg.
• Cabinet executed with H2 radius.
• Connector between Grandis product on the front and the back.
• IPX4 water protection level.